1. hand soap that smells like coffee.
2. bold comic sans on anything official. or anything unofficial.
3. rolls of toilet paper that are facing the wrong way (the flap should go over, not under, people. were you raised in a barn?!)
4. chocolate and orange flavors together.
5. people who call you out when you're picking your nose with your thumb. (you're supposed to pretend you think i'm just itching the inside of my nose.)
6. microfleece blankets.
7. people who say 'nucular' instead of 'nuclear.'
8. burps that smell like food.
9. limoges eggs and, in general, any home decor made of porcelain.
10. christmas gifts sprinkled with a heavy coating of cigarette ashes.